IT Support and Applications Analyst
Full time (35 hours per week), permanent
Closing date: 20 July 2018
We have a vacancy for an IT Support and Applications Analyst. Reporting to the Systems Development Group Manager, you will have to provide technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software and peripherals. You will also be responsible for responding, documenting and resolving service tickets in a timely manner.
To be considered for this role you need:
- To be educated to degree level or hold an equivalent IT qualification
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to review and analyse data
- To be computer literate
- To have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To be able to work in a team and as an individual
Please download the job description for further details about the role.
If you would like to apply please send your CV to Emily Vize, HR Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org