The Superannuation Arrangements
of the University of London

Change of address

If you're currently working for a SAUL employer, they'll let us know your address details so you don't need to complete this form. 

If you'd prefer to write to us with your new address you can download and print a change of address form

To use the online form, you'll need to provide all the information we ask for including your date of birth, National Insurance number and pension reference number, which we'll check against your pension record.

You can find your pension reference number on any letter you've received from us. If you don't know your reference number, please tell us the name of the SAUL employer you worked for.