The calculator shows what you might get from SAUL at your selected retirement date.
How to use the calculator
You'll need the values you can see in the boxes in your Statement, next to the calculator icons.
- Enter your personal details on the left
- Scroll down and enter all other data as requested below from the red boxes on your Annual Statement 2018
- Click 'Calculate' on the left
- If you change your data, remember to click 'Re-calculate' on the left.
You won't be able to use the calculator if:
- Your current Normal Pension Date is before 1 July 2018
- you didn't get an Annual Statement this year (you might have joined SAUL after 1 April 2018 or opted out)
- you were a member of the Royal College of Art Retirement Benefits Scheme before 1 January 2010.
The assumptions made by the calculator can be found here.