The Superannuation Arrangements
of the University of London


 The forms on this page are in pdf format and you will need Adobe Acrobat to view or print them. It's free to download.

  • Letter of Intent - This tells the Trustee who you would like to receive lump sums from SAUL if you dieIt's important to keep it up to date, especially if your circumstances change.
  • Change of address form - Use this form to tell us if you move house. If you're working for a SAUL employer, you don't need to tell us if you move.
  • Change of bank details form - If we're paying your SAUL pension and you change your bank account, please use this form to give us your new bank details. Please don't close your bank account until we've updated our records as this could delay your pension payment. 
  • Opt out form - If you no longer want to be a SAUL member, you'll need to complete this form and return it to your employer. Before you do, you should think about the benefits you would lose if you stopped paying in to SAUL.

PDF options

Use the links below to view the web pages of this site as pdfs. View or email single pages, or compile pages in a list to be viewed together.

Contact Us

If you have a question about SAUL or need to talk to us about your pension, please get in touch.


SAUL Trustee Company
1 King's Arms Yard